Monday, December 21, 2009

RUNNING FOR HOUSE OF DELEGATES

I will be filling Pre-candidacy papers for the House of Delegates. I would however like to announce that I will be running. Later I will post my position on issues & other info. At this time, however I would like to let you know why I am running.
For many years West Virginia has been near the bottom, if not the bottom of all positive financial &/or economic areas, while border states have flourished, even during tough times. Not coincidentally for many years West Virginia & district 41 have been ran by, basically, the same people. District 41 & WV needs fresh ideas. Although I am considered by many to be a Sr citizen(I'm 60), I feel because of my many associations through church, teaching & coaching I have those fresh ideas.
I will be listing more specifics, but basically, I would like to stimulate our economy by lowering taxes on citizens, as well as business, thereby giving all people more of their own money to spend & creating jobs. I also want to strengthen West Virginia's families.

No comments:

Post a Comment