Thursday, April 22, 2010

WHY VOTE FOR ME

I am going to try to post something everyday on why people should support me for House of Delegates. Some things I have said previously, some are new.
My campaign will focus on, Lower taxes, Strong Pro-Family, Job growth, Freedom for property & business owners.
But first a little about me. I am a lifetime resident of West Virginia. Resident of District 41, 50 Check Spellingyears. I am a son, father, father-in-law & grandfather. I have been a member of several churches in the area, serving in various leadership roles.
I have been a substitute teacher in the District teaching in nearly every school that has been in existence in the last 10 years.
I have coached at 4 high schools & 5 Jr/Middle schools in the county. I have coached, T-Ball, Minor League Little League, & Babe Ruth baseball. I have coached Jerry West basketball, as well as all levels of basketball at the "Y". I have coached Pop Warner football & coached all levels of youth soccer. I have also served on Board of Directors of Soccer, Little League & Jerry West.
I was the head coach at Emmanuel Church 1986-87, when we won the WV Christian School State Championship, as well as an assistant 2 years later when we again won.
I have worked in various parts of the state so I feel I know a lot about our state.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me at gopbuddy@hotmail.com, Facebook or call 304-629-6943.

No comments:

Post a Comment