Friday, May 15, 2009

WEST VIRGINIANS FOR LIFE

I said earlier this is for another time, so since I received a comment from Garth about WVFL, I will address it now. I respect the West Virginians for Life & understand as a private organization they are free to make guidelines & rules as they feel. I do however feel their current policy of only endorsing candidates who have a record to run on(which is normally the incumbents), hurts their cause.
As mentioned earlier, by helping the Dems keep control of the Legislature, it makes it possible for Pro-Abortion people to be in leadership position(such as the aforementioned Carrie Webster).
This policy also makes it seem like if a candidate is not endorsed by the WVFL, they are pro-abortion, which in a lot of cases is not the case. When this happens it causes the WVFL, lose credibility as well as members.
GOD BLESS

No comments:

Post a Comment